Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Looking for a house to rent in the Charente Maritime?



Talk about organised.

I first spoke to Jason & Jane at the end of last year then met them at the France Show in January.  They had always wanted a second home in France and mandated me to find them something beautiful.

They came across at the start of February to see what I had found and picked up the keys last week to a fantastic house close to the coast (followed by an extremely enjoyable lunch I'm glad to say).

Yesterday I had an email from Jason saying "check this out"

http://www.charentemaritimegite.com/

I can assure you that while it looks good in photos the reality is even better.

So, if you're looking for a holiday home to rent in the Charente Maritime this summer your search could be over!

www.cognacproperty.com

No comments: