Thursday, March 11, 2010

French property - more variety than a night with Bruce Forsyth


I'm in the middle of writing an article for French Property News on the variety of properties we have for sale in this great country.

I'm obviously not going to give too much away (you'll have to buy the May edition to see what I've found).

As a little teaser though I can tell you that the gems I have found are all for sale privately and they range from a mobile home on a campsite just outside St Emilion for €9,000 - yes you have read that correctly - up to Villa Leopolda (pictured) which is reputed to be the mosy expensive house in the world. The Daily Mail recently reported that the previous buyer (the second richest man in Russia) has pulled out losing his £56 million deposit.

Whilst researching the article I also learned that France is bordered by no less than eight countries.

No prizes but plenty of Kudos for the first person to name them all without googling it.

www.cognacproperty.com

No comments: