Tuesday, December 01, 2009

"Brits in France" brings in the visitors



I'm addicted to the google analytics for my blog pages.

They tell you how many visitors you've had, how they found you, how long they stayed and a zillion other interesting facts.

Today I discovered that nearly half my visitors who arrived from the google search page did so after typing "Brits in France".  Pretty amazing as this blog didn't come anywhere near the top of the list when I tried this.

Why too did readers stay for an average of seven minutes last Sunday when usually I can only be entertaining enough to keep them stimulated for two and a half?

One stat that I'm proud of is that 35% of all visitors are in the top two "loyalty" sections and come back every day.

Finally, four people this month stayed on the site for half an hour or more which means they must have read just about every post I've ever written.....if you happen to be one of this elite group then take a bow and if you click here you'll find out how to turn this original, informative & witty online content into a book for Grandma this Christmas.

Alternatively I hear the new Dan Brown thriller is pretty good.

www.cognacproperty.com

1 comment:

Steve Morton said...

Try this link:
http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=brits%20in%20france&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wb

Your site appears at about 8th of Blogs searched for the same phrase... which might explain so many visitors?